Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A stress-reliever...


With a sick child for the last 3 days and two kids that are feeling great and not wanting to slow-down, I needed to take a break and crank out a quick card! So when I saw the challenges for The Paper Variety and A-Muse, I went at it!

I used Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection to complete this card. Other supplies included: Studio G stamps, Paper Studio Buttons, and twine.

Entered in the following challenges:
The Paper Variety: 1 pumpkin, 2 word, 3 buttons
A-Muse: Buttons
Pile it on: Fall is Fun
Freshly Brewed: Pumpkins

Well, I guess I should get back to my kids.  Free time is over for now.

7 comments:

  1. Crafting anytime is such a stress reliever. I'm glad you take the time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have sick kids...I hope they feel better quick! What a cute card! I LOVE the tall pumpkin! Adorable! Thanks for playing the A Muse Studio Monday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love it!! The tall pumpkin is way too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using the buttons for the apples! Thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! thanks for playing at TPV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that design pumpkin...thanks for playing at TPV

    ReplyDelete