Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perfect Sentiment -CASE Challenge

Like many of you, I am coming off a busy past few days and trying to play catch on a number of things!  I will have to come back in a few hours to fill in the rest of this post!!!
............................................................................................
This is a fun week at Perfect Sentiment!  The awesome design team are making cards of their choice!  The challenge to you...CASE one of the design team's card.  Simple and easy, don't you think?

This week's sponsor is The Digital Emporium of Paper Expressions. This week's winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice!  Exciting!

Here is my card for the Perfect Sentiment Challenge - CASE one of the designers cards this week.  Here is my card:

Supplies:
Paper - Imaginisce
 Slice - Words & Expressions
Buttons
Martha Stewart Mirco Beads
Glue Dots
Pop - dots

I decided to dust off the Slice machine for this card.  The saying once merged into one image, but I cut the individual words. To seperate the words, I used pop-dots to add some dimension to the card. 

I tried something for the first time. Don't know if I like it enough to do again...  I attached a glue dot to the front of the buttons and covered them with micro beads.  But I will admit, it gives the card alittle spark. 

For more inspiration please visit the following Perfect Sentiment Design Team blogs:
Guest Designer:

Other Challenges:
2 Sisters - Holiday
The Poodles Parlour - Christmas
Craft Your Days Away - Bows or Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Very fun Christmas card- looks like a candy cane with all the wonderful red and white and stripes! Cute embellishments on the bottom. Great card to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love the words and how you used the different red & white patterned papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fun way that you used your buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete