Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cardabilities Newest Reveal - Sketch 45

Thanks for stopping by today! Cardabilities has revealed another awesome sketch for you guys today!  I am having a blast with Karan's sketches! I am so glad that she is allowing me back for a second term!  More wonderful sketches to come, that's for sure!

Here is today's sketch:
Here is my take: 

Supplies:
October Afternoon- Farmhouse Papers
Paper Studio-cardstock
Spellbinder - Pendants
Michael's Ribbon
Studio G Ditto Cling Stamp
Recollection Brad
Paper Studio Buttons
Pop-dots
Memento Ink

Are you guys ready for the new year? I am! I have already start making a list of the changes/improvements I would like to work on! (Hoping that motivation will last stick around for a while!) So one of the improvements I am looking towards is to improve this blog. I have been trying to figure out the "right" way to take pictures with my camera. It is challenging, but I am having fun trying!  Wish me luck!
 
Other Challenges:
The Paper Variety -  Anything Goes
Ladybug Challenge - BINGO (ribbon, flowers, diecut)

This card is also entered into the
 Shop Pumpkin Spice Design Team call.
Challenge "What makes you SMILE?" - I love to use buttons and popdots, so I "smile" when I can do both in a project!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fresh looking card Jessica. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete