Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Favorite Times & Seasons...

I just finished a project using Echo's Park Times and Seasons and was happy to see that I had plenty of scraps to make a card!  I needed a sketch for some inspiration and loved the one at Mojo Monday

Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my take:

Supplies:
Echo Park Times & Seasons Collection
Bazzill Bitter Chocolate Cardstock
Pop Dots
Adhesive

Lately I have been addicted to popdots and giving my projects some dimension.  I love the look of a card that "POPS"! I also love the pleats that you see all over the place. However, I don't feel as if I have mastered them yet. But, hoping the saying "Practice makes perfect." will take hold soon!

I will probably be spending the next few days baking. The kids and I have not been good about staying away from the baked goods, so I need to make sure there are some fresh ones for Santa.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!  See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment