Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Are you ready to 'Get your girly on"?

I am excited to reveal my first project for Southern Girls Challenge!  The new Team Lou is starting off with a bang! Are you ready to "Get Your Girly On"? If so, please join us for the latest SGC challenge! Check out their blog HERE to view our wonderful sponsors and prizes! Also don't forget to link up your projects!

Here is my "Girly" project using a image from DTs Arts:

Supplies:
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
October Afternoon - Modern Homemaker
DTs Art Digi Stamp
Studio G Stamps
Recollection Brads

When I saw this image I knew right away that I was going to use it to make my niece's birthday card! I am not much of a colorer, so I paper-pieced the image using a variety of papers.

Please check out the other DT projects for some awesome inspiration on the Southern Girls Challenge Blog! Cannot wait to see the projects you create for this challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, your card is just fab! Love the papers! Welcome to the team,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete