Sunday, September 16, 2012

Market Street BLOCK PARTY

So on this lazy Sunday, I managed to create a card for fun! It has been a hectic few weeks and it felt great to craft with no expectations! So I decided to join the September BLOCK PARTY at Market Street Stamps!

Using the Pawprints on Our Hearts stamp set from Market Street Stamps, here is the shaped card that I came up with:


I LOVE how this cute puppy turned out. I was attempting to use the back of the stamp to "color-in" the stamped image. But the stamp sort of caved in, resulting in the bare spot on the puppy's tummy. I thought that was a great look. So I found some paper with the light tan coloring and created this dog! The final touch was to paper-piece the ears.


The background is made using the pawprint stamp over, over and over again. Using Thicker letters, I spelled "WOOF" and used a small die-cut for the sentiment.

Supplies:
Marker Street Stamps - Pawprints on Our Hearts
Neenah Cardstock
Spellbinders - Labels Eight
AC Thickers Letters
Cloud 9 Designs - Going Places

4 comments:

  1. So, so sweet, Jessica! LOVE your big, foam sentiment, and your paper-piece bits add such fantastic texture! Thanks so much for joining the MSS September Block Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness! So cute! Love the coloring on your dog and all the little paw prints all over the place! Thanks for joining us at the block party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! SO stinkin' cute! I agree- that puppy turned out awesome! Thanks for joining our party this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! This is so unbelievably adorable!!

    ReplyDelete