Thursday, September 27, 2012

Witchy Poo Halloween!

Hello, gel-a-tins fans! Jessi here, and today I am showing you another card using the wonderful Halloween stamp set, Witchy Poo! I am loving this stamp! There are countless options with this set!

Here is the card I made using the witch and bats stamps from the set:


Once I saw the flying witch, I knew that I wanted to create her with a full moon behind here. And to add some more details, I added the bats to the card. (Also, I added a foam dot to one of the bats to make it 'pop' of the card.


To finish the card, I added the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please don't forget to join our blog and Facebook page to see more Gel-a-tins creations and to showcase your projects as well!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment