Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yum, Chocolate Sprinkles!

Can you believe that it is September already?!? Where has this year gone? Have you started you holiday planning, yet? I have!

If you stop over at Trendy Twine, you will see the new spotlight twine of the month, Chocolate Sprinkles! I love the blue and brown combo! I love it so much, that is what my craft room is in!

Stop by HERE, to see the new September Project Challenge and to get the details!

Here is my project:



I decided to use my Slice machine to cut out the onesie. To add some texture to the card, I added dry embossing to the bottom corner. To finish the card I wrapped a few buttons on the twine.



The card can be easily switched for a baby girl!

Once again, thank you for stopping by! Up for a challenge? Join us for this monthly challenge!

Need more inspiration? Check out some DT projects HERE!

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Trendy Twine - Chocolate Sprinkles
Slice - Animal Crackers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Misc. Buttons

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love everything about it. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect use of negative space! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! Love what you did with the twine.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. Love the twine and the buttons you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your card, it is so pretty. I have never used my Slice machine and am ashamed to admit that it just sits in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the 3rd time I have used it this year.

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty. I really like the white paper with the blue onsie. It really makes everything pop. And I love twine and buttons; always looks great.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete