Monday, October 29, 2012

A Prickley Thank You Bag!

It is Monday! And I am excited to share one of my latest Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps creation with you today!  There are so many wonderful design team projects on the PPRS blog right now! Looking for some inspiration? Please stop by and see for yourself :)!
 
I decided to switch it up some and created a gift bag using the Oak and Maple Leaf Clear Stamps Set 2 and matching dies:
 
 
I used a variety of fall colors for the leaves on the bag and randoming placed them around the bag. The tags are made using the leaf dies and stamped in brown in. I also included the sentiment from the stamp set.


 
To finish the bag, I tied the diecuts together with some twine and a button.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Visit PPRS for more information on their products and for more inspiration creations!

Supplies Used:
PPRS - Oak and Maple Leaf Clear Set 2, Oak and Maple Leaf Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment