Monday, November 5, 2012

Give Thanks to Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Welcome to a new Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! I spent some of the weekend working at the International Quilt Festival. I had so much fun. Now I may not be a quilter, but I can dream of all the beautiful projects. right?

Being that today is Monday, that means it is Prickley Pear Day! So today I am sharing a cute Thanksgiving project with you!

Here is a wreath door-hanger:

 

 
The tag was created with a die-cut and stickers. I used a sheet of patterned paper to form the leaves on the wreath. Once the leaves where cut out, I used the matching stamps to add the design to the leaf. 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by the PPRS blog for more inspiration from their talented design team. Or visit their online store HERE.

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Oak and Maple Clear Stamps Set 2
Oak and Maple Leaf Die
Mini Owl Clear Stamp Set 2
Mini Owl Die

Playing along with the following challenges:
The Play Date Cafe - PDCC156

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your wreath! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this project and its such a great way to spice up a home! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous wreathe! I would love to have that to hang on my front door. =0) Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete