Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Visible Image Tuesday!

*** Check out the Prickley Pear CHA Blog Day 2 post below***


It's Tuesday, which means that it is my day to reveal my latest project for Visible Image! If you are unfamilar with Visible Image, take a moment to stop and check out their assortment of stamps!

Today I made a CAS card using their Dragonfly and and Classic Birthday:

Photobucket

I love the look of a simple white card! I have been seeing the half embossed card and could not wait to give it a try! Using the embossing folder, I added the design to the bottom of the card. I used the same color of ink for both the dragonfly and sentiment stamps. Using a fancy shaped diecut, I used it create the frame for the sentiment. Added a few rhinestones to the dragonfly and sentiment.

You still have time to enter the Visible Image Monthly Challenge! Need more details? Check them out HERE!

Join us on Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Visible Image - Dragonfly and Classic Birthday
Mohawk White Cardstock
Memento Paris Dusk Ink
Spellbinders Label Three
Rhinestones
Paper Studio Quatrefoil Embossing Folder


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is a stunning CAS card Jessica. Love the dragonfly and the embossing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I am a new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is totally striking!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It's simple and elegant. I love it! Not to mention that blue is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and beautiful! Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant, love that beautiful dragonfly
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete