Friday, March 29, 2013

Guest designing at Sweet Stamp Shop

Happy Good Friday all! And it is indeed "GOOD" for multiple reasons!
 
Today, I am excited to be a guest designer for Sweet Stamp Shop's March release! I have a few projects to share with you today!
 
The first one up is the one that was shown earlier this month, using Sweet Stamp Shop's new Calendar stamp set:
 

When I first saw this stamp set, I had a few projects pop into my head! The first one was to make a desk calendar that can be easily switched month to month. (Sorry for my not-so-pretty handwriting! If you have small number stamps, that would work perfect with this calendar stamp.) 
 

Project number two with Sweet Stamp Shop's Calendar set was to make a dry erase To-Do board/frame. I went to the dollar store and picked out a simple black frame. I created a 5x7 layout using Sweet Stamp Shop's  Calendar set and Warm Notes.
 


I used the Sweet Stamp Shop's Warm Notes on the following card as well. I used the fern stamp and stamped the image upright and them stamped upside down to create the card's design. The burlap background stamp is used along with the sentiment.
 

I love the dial from Sweet Stamp Shop's Let's Chat stamp set. I wanted to make it the focal part of this card. Using the cord stamp, I stamped the image twice to create the background of the card.
 
 
The dial stamp is attached using foam squares to and dimension to the card.
 
 
The memo stamp from the  Let's Chat set is a perfect way to personalize a card! You can fill in the blank and send it on to that special someone. It is sure to brighten their day!

 
The last card of the day using Sweet Stamp Shop's View Finder stamp set. (Also, used a hint of this set on the previous card---the arrow.) I have been seeing black card around the blogger world and decided to give it a try!


Thank you for stopping by today! I have had an exciting time being one of the guest designers for Sweet Stamp Shop! It has been a fun month!
 
Be sure to stop by and show them some love!
 
-Sweet Stamp Shop Blog
-Sweet Stamp Shop Facebook
-Sweet Stamp Shop Store


Have a joyous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are all amazing projects! So creative and clever. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects Jessi! You have a busy little bee creating all of those fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete