Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fluttering by with Prickley Pear Wishes

Hello, Prickley Pear fans! Hope you are a enjoying the Spring inspiration this week! Flowers and butterflies are what comes to mind when I think of Spring. So I am thrilled with Prickley Pear's newest clear stamp set - Mini Butterflies 2! It has both!

Here is my CAS card using the Mini Butterflies 2 clear stamp set:


I am not a wonderful color-er. But I am in love with Spectrum Noir's markers and enjoyed using them to color in the butterflies! The designs inside the butterflies are super easy to color!


Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you are enjoying the Spring! 

Please join us on Facebook and share you own Prickley Pear creations!

Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Mini Butterflies 2 CLR023A
Spectrum Noir Markers - variety
Recollectio Black Cardstock
Mohawk White Cardstock
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink

1 comment: