Wednesday, July 10, 2013

gel-a-tins Beary Love

Hello, gel-a-tins friends! It's Jessi here from Kissin' Krafts! 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the gel-a-tins Honey Bear stamp set! 

This card uses the Masking technique used to make it look like one stamped image is in front of another!


The first bear image is stamped onto the card. One more bear image is stamped on a spare piece of cardstock and cut out. The cut -out image is placed over the one stamped on the card. I used the Love You stamp from the Honey Bear set to form the background. The sentiment is stamped in a darker color to stand out.  The heart is from gel-a-tins Gingerbread House stamp set. The last step was my attempt at shade coloring with Spectrum Noir. I am still learning :)

Thank you for stopping by today!  We hope that you will stop by gel-a-tins FACEBOOK page and our PINTEREST page!

1 comment: