Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's a Prickley Monday (Tuesday) x2

Wow has this summer been busy! I seem to be losing/forgetting things left and right! Sorry that I am a day behind for this week! Today I have two Prickley Pear cards to share with you!

Using Prickley Pear's Mini Butterflies 2:


I cannot seem to get enough of the watercolors lately! I am truly in love with this technique!!!! I decided that the floral image from the Mini Butterflies 2 was in need of some watercolors! So I made it the highlight of the card with a simple sentiment at the bottom of the card!

Using Prickley Pear's Nicest Things:


Thank you for stopping by today! Please hop on over to the Prickely Pear blog to see more design team creations!

Supplies:
PPRS - Nicest Things FF0152UM and Mini Butterflies 2 CLR023A

No comments:

Post a Comment