Thursday, September 12, 2013

ReFRESHing fun with Fresh Squeezed Stamps

Hello, all! I have another FUN card to share with you today! Now that the kiddos are back in school, I am able to get more crafting done... insert smiley face here ---> :)

I have had this idea for a card for a while now and am so pleased with how it turned out! I used the fun Fresh Squeezed Stamp- Weather Though set to make this card:


I love using the backs of stamps on cards! The blue clouds are made using the back of the cloud stamp in the set. To highlight the clouds, I offset the outline clouds just a little! I used same idea with the sun stamp. The back of the sun stamp was inked in yellow and stamped onto the cardstock. The front of the sun is inked in orange and stamped on top of the yellow. As I cut the sun out, I left some of the yellow trim on the rays to make the sun POP.

If you haven't heard of Fresh Squeezed Stamps, stop by HERE to learn more about them and their amazing stamps!

Supplies:
Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Weather Though

No comments:

Post a Comment