Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ombre Stamping with Sweet Stamp Shop

 Happy Tuesday, Sweet fans! Are you ready fro another Tutorial Tuesday? Today we are talking Ombre stamping. I am in love with the Ombre technique.

Today's card uses Sweet Stamp Shop's Chalkboard Sign stamp set:


The Ombre technique is very simple to complete. The best way to apply the different color inks to the stamp is to go from light to dark. The first color I applied to the stamp was the light blue. The light green-blue ink is added above the light blue. The dark green and darker blue are added towards the end.


I wanted the Chalkboard Sign stamp to be the focus of the card, so I kept the design simple and stamped the image twice. The banners are cut out and adhered with foam dots to add dimension to the card.


Alright, Sweet Stamp Shop friends! I need your help! What are the latest trends that you would like to see us explore in upcoming tutorials? I cannot wait to hear your ideas!

Want to see the latest Sweet Stamp Shop's news? 
Stop by their Facebook page and 'LIKE' Sweet Stamp Shop! Cannot wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment