Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Playing with New SWEETS from Alyssa Lea Designs

Did you see the latest Sweet Stamp Shop news? It is definitely SWEET! They announced that one of the their DT members, Alyssa, is now designing a line of stamps for them! And I cannot wait for to see the amazing sets she has designed for Sweet Stamp Shop! I cannot wait to get my hands on all of them!

The set she has in the November Release is AH-MAZING and fun! I have been busy creating with it and got permission to show off one of my YUMMY creations! So here you go:


As you can see there is some flair to match Alyssa's first stamp set for Sweet Stamp Shop!

Interested in learning more about Alyssa's new stamp line? Check out her new website HERE for the latest details!

Want to see the entire stamp set? Make sure to stop by and check out Sweet Stamp Shop's November Release coming next week on the 14th!

Have a SWEET day!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment