Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Prickley Pear Monday!

Can you believe that March is already here? Spring is just around the corner! My favorite time of the year. So I decided to bring out the floral with today's Prickley Pear creation!

The PPRS stamp is suppose to be shamrocks, but I decided to color them pink, making the image perfect for several spring projects!


I definetly tested my coloring skills with the Bailey (HH0156). This image would look perfect in endless of color combinations! I have been wanting to use this paper for a while and thought this image would be perfect! I added a simple sentiment from the Spring Crosses 2 Clear Stamp set (CLR032A).

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog to see more design team creations! Have a great day!







1 comment:

  1. Awww! Bailey is adorable in blue! I love the paper you used to go with her! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete