Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hello, Butterfly Reflections, Ink friends! This is Jessi Pascarella from Kissin' Krafts! I am so excited to be a part of this fun design team and look forward to meet new friends along the way! Let me give you a quick bio about me and then on to showing you my first BRI project!

I live in Texas with my lovely husband of 10 years and am a stay at home mom of 3 kiddos. Two boys, 8 & 6, and one daughter, 4. I have been paper-crafting for over a decade now. Mostly cards, but love to try altered projects and a few layouts. My style tends to be CAS, but I do try to challenge myself with different styles and techniques.

For my first project, I decided to create a fun card to say 'HELLO' to my new BRI friends. The ideas started to flow once I got this Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad in my hands.


I started off with creating the scene from this fun Avery Elle stamps, stamped onto watercolor paper. Now I have to admit, this was my first time painting a scene...and I think I am ADDICTED! I used a watercolor brush (detailer), such as this one in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store. This brush made it super easy to paint in the scene and change colors with out changing brushes!


This Echo Park Photo Card Die was used with some fun Lawn Fawn papers to spotlight the watercolor scene. A simple sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the die. A metal 'HELLO' trinkets is added to complete the sentiment. The final step was to piece the card together.


Supplies from Butterfly Reflections, Ink:
Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad
Avery Elle - Red & Goldie
Echo Park - Designer Dies Photo Card, Heart & Create
Maya Road - Vintage Metal Trinkets Hellos

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you will stop by Butterfly Reflections, Ink and check out the variety of craft products they offer!






1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news! Congratulations and love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete