Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to You!

I have added a few new companies to my favorite list! They are Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn! Butterfly Reflections, Ink has a nice selection of both! I was so excited when I received some new goodies and HAD to use them!

I love the look the Lawn Fawn die adds to a CAS card. Check out my card below:


I even used the speech bubble die to form the hill in the background.I decided to keep the card simply with a single girl colored with a variety of markers.



Supplies used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop:
Avery Elle - Red & Goldie stamp set (currently sold out in the BRI shop, but please check out the amazing Avery Elle section)
Lawn Fawn - Speech Bubble Die (currently sold out, check out the Lawn Fawn section)

Playing along with:

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little scene! Thanks so much for linking this up to Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the AE die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete