Monday, September 29, 2014

Thank You Butterfly Reflections, Ink!

Today is my last post for the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Design Team! Where has the time gone! Boy, did that go by fast!
 
One of my favorite things from the BRI shop has to be the awesome exclusive stamps that were released! They are still available, HERE!
 
Here is the card I created using the Over the Rainbow set:
 
 
To create the rainbow, I stamped the words in black. Then I stamped the remainder of the rainbow in a variety of colors. To create this look, I taped the sections of the image I did not want to color. Once the ink is applied, I would recover the tape and stamp the image.  To add some texture to the card, I added a couple cloud diecuts.
 
Supplies from BRI Store:
BRI Exclusives - Over the Rainbow stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment