Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DCWV Memory Tray

Happy Hump Day everyone!!!!

I bought this memory tray frame a few months and finally got around to using it!  I loved the colors in the DCWV's Honey Chic Stack paper pad and knew right away what picture I wanted to use! Earlier this year my husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. To make the day more special, we decided to renew our wedding vows with our kids in attendance. It was truly a wonderful day and deserved a wonderful crafting project!


I love how simple this frames can be to complete! Having a paper pad makes it so easy to pair up prints and patterns!  The photo layout is create with two prints/patterns under the photo. Then I fussy-cut the floral design from another print in the same paper pad. The floral cutout is placed over the corner of the photo. The reminder parts of the frame are just as easy! The paper flowers are created using a circle punch. Foam letter stickers make an easy title/sentiment of the layout.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you back again!

1 comment: