Friday, October 17, 2014

Oh, the places you'll go Layout- DCWV

Happy Friday, all!  I know I have been slow with my postings for a few weeks, but I am back! Don't worry, I have been crafting! I just have been focusing on creating projects for contest, publications, etc! So I cannot share those projects yet!

But I have one to show you today!

How about a layout! That might be a nice change!

Here is my layout using papers from the DCWV Baby Boy Stack paper pad:


The layout started with a patterned paper with the hot air balloons. As you probably know, paper pads provide multiple pages of the same design. So I took the matching paper and cut out some of the hot air balloons and attached them with pop dots to add dimension to the layout. I Also, added a couple extra cloud die cuts to the scene. The rest of the layout is pretty simple (my kind of style)! The layout title is created with two colors of alpha letter stickers.

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon to see more creations!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: