Friday, November 21, 2014

WCMD Honorable Mention at PCS Magazine! Please VOTE!

I am excited to share today's card with you! A few weeks ago, Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine announced their "Honorable Mentions" for the World Card Making Day Contest! I was super excited to see my name listed for the 'Love' catergory!
 
Starting today, PCS Magazine is holding a contest for the 'Honorable Mentions' from the WCMD contest. Stop over HERE to find out more about the contest and how to vote for my card! I appreciate all your help!!!
 
 
I hope you like it as much as I had fun making it!
 

This card uses the 'inlay' technique with a variety of dies. To start the card I used the polaroid die from Echo Park to cut out of the back layer of the card. Using the same die, I cut the shape out of another patterned paper and slide into the empty space on the blue backing. The frame showcased the white space on the card base, so I decided to leave that empty. The wooden accents (Studio Calico) are glued to the card base. The simple sentiment (Sweet Stamp Shop) is stamped onto the frame. (It is hard to see in the picture, but I colored and cover the heart with Glossy Accents). To finish the card, I stamped the card sentiment (Sweet Stamp Shop) onto a banner diecut and attached to the card on a foam dot. I wrapped some red Americna Crafts ribbon underneath the banner.
 
Please stop on over to the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking blog to vote!
Hopefully for my card...hint, hint :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment