Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all!
I hope you are having a wonderful and peaceful day!
 
The Trendy Twine design team is getting together today to share some fun and festive cards to you!
I wanted to share a simple card with you!
 
I love the bold combination of red, black and white. I think it is a fun, non-traditional holiday color combo. So I created this card below.
 
 
However, it is not Christmas without a touch of green. I added the fun Trendy Twine Cherry Limeade at the top of the card. To add more green, a couple of green (and red) sequins are scattered on the card.  So simple and so pretty!
 
Cherry Limeade - Red & Lime Green - Christmas Bakers Twine
 
For this card I also played along with the DCWV Stack-a-holic Card Sketch:
 
 
http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/2014/12/december-stack-holic-challenge.html
 
Supplies:
Trendy Twine - Cherry Limeade
DCWV - Candy Cane Lane Stack
 

9 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Love your sentiment and those sequins!! Merry Christmas DT Sister!! I hope your day is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the gorgeous papers you used! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty with it's bold sentiment. I love your hint of green on it. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Beautiful!!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Jessi!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015!
    Hugs my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT card, love the colors!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and white! The twine really pops and looks Fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Hope your Christmas was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card! I really like the papers you used! I hope you enjoyed your time spent with family and friends at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete