Saturday, February 14, 2015

My first post with Pink and Main Stamps

I am excited to be sharing my first post for Pink and Main Stamps! Their stamps are simply adorable and I am having so much fun getting inky with them! My first card is using one of the new Pink and Main stamp sets from the Mega Release. To see all the stamps, check it out HERE!

For this card, I am using the You Rocket stamp set! One thing I love about the Pink and Main images is being able to paper-piece! Just look at the card below!

 
To create the paper-piece image, the image is stamped multiple times on a variety of papers. After a lot of fussy-cutting, I pieced the image together. Doing this step is the most time consuming part of this card. Once that is done, enamel dots are added for the lights of the spaceship.
 
The star printed paper makes the perfect backing! The moon image from the You Rocket stamp set is stamped with gray ink and cut out using a circle punch. The sentiment also came from the same Pink and Main stamp set. The original sentiment would not fit on the banner, so I used tape to cover part of the sentiment and stamped in two lines. The final touches to the card were the stamped stars on the banner and adding the paper-pieced image to the card using foam dots.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
DT - Jessi
 
Pink and  Main Stamps used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment