Saturday, June 6, 2015

Get Whale Soon!

Happy Saturday! It is my day on the Pink & Main Stamp blog! If you are unfamiliar with Pink & Main, you need to check out their shop! Their images are awesome to work with. They are easy to color and even easier to paper-piece!

Today's card is using the new Whale of a Time stamp set, from the upcoming June release!
 
 
This whale is adorable! It is stamped onto a gray print and cut out. I chose to use chevron print for the water.  Using an Exact-o knife, I cut along the edges of the blue chevron. This allowed the whale to slip into the paper, making it look like it was swimming in the water.  To finish the card, I stamped the simple sentiment onto a banner diecut and added some enamel dots.

 
 I hope you enjoyed today's card! It uses just one of the amazing stamp sets being released this month!

Thank you for stopping by!


 
Supplies: 

Whale of a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment