Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pink & Main Warm Wishes

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Today I sharing a sneak peek of the July release! Be sure to check out the full release on July 10th!

For this card, I used the following Pink & Main stamp sets, Sunkissed Greetings and Tickled Pink

 
The crab is colored in with a variety of markers. Once the coloring was finished, I cut out the image and set aside.  To create the background on the card, I used ink and blended them onto the cardstock. I attached the crab to the card. This was my original plan for the card. However, I felt that it needed something else! So I took the sunglasses image from the Tickled Pink set. Once the image was colored, I added glossy accents to the glasses. To finish the card, I attached the glasses and stamped the simple sentiment!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 

1 comment: