Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps September Sneak Peek!

Who wants to see a sneak peek of the upcoming Pretty Cute Stamps September release? Let me just say that I am super exciting to be a part of the Pretty Cute Stamps design team! And equally as exciting to be joining in my first sneak peeks!
 
 
Today I am giving you are sneak peek at the new Many Thanks stamp set:
 
 
The Many Thanks stamp set is full of fun sentiments. Including the OMG, which I used on the mug (Sip, Enjoy, Relax stamp set). To add texture to this paper-pieced card, I used wooden veneer hearts and glass bead gel.
 
Want to see more sneak peeks? Stop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see more! And don't forget to come back for the release blog hop starting on September 17th!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments: