Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pink & Main Winter Scarlett Card

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I am running a little behind today! But I am finally able to post today's project! 

Today I am using the new Scarlett stamp set and coordinating dies. When I saw the name of this sweet girl, I insistently thought of using different shades of red. However, I recently saw a snowflake card and thoughts blues would be great.


Scarlet is stamped on white cardstock and cut out using the coordinating die. I colored the image with a variety of markers. To form the card, I simply stamped the sentiment onto the card. I randomly stamped snowflakes (from the Scarlett and Cocoa Cafe stamp sets). The girl is attached using a foam dot. To fill in some of the empty spaces, I used some white sequins. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - Cocoa CafeScarlett stamps and coordinating die.

1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by to say hoe darling this card really is! I love you beautifully you colored her!!
    Awesome job!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete