Wednesday, November 11, 2015

DCWV November Stack-a-holic Challenge

 Hello, DCWV! Fall is in the air! I am loving the cooler temps and the fall décor!
Today, I am sharing the card I made to go along with the DCWV November Stack-a-holic Sketch Challenge.
Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:

I used the beautiful DCWV stack, Harvest House. I decided to stick pretty close to the sketch and used a variety of prints to make this card! To add some different textures to the card, I included some embossed diecuts and some burlap.

Here are the instructions/rules from the DCWV blog:
Until then, just as a reminder, please create a page or a card that is inspired from the sketches shown above.  Once you are done, please send a picture of your creation to meganlloyd(at)dcwv(dot)com (they need to be submitted by midnight, November 30th).  I will post them on our Facebook Page as the submissions come in.  At the beginning of next month, we'll post our top 10 picks from each sketch and 4 people will be chosen to win a stack for playing along.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment