Monday, December 21, 2015

Joy Clair - Paisley Bouquet Card

 Today on the Joy Clair blog, the design team is showcasing the cute Paisley Bouquet stamp set. The set is full of fun images and sentiments.

I did repeat stamping with the layered flowers from the Paisley Bouquet set.

 
 
I stamped the background of the flower all over the card with yellow ink. I used the outline stamp and stamped the image in black over the yellow. To fill in the 'white space' with the HELLO stamp from the set.
 
Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see the rest of the DT Paisley Bouquet stamp set creations.
 
With the hectic holiday time, I am behind on a few posting. I would like to share a few more Joy Clair cards I created with different stamp sets.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment