Saturday, January 16, 2016

All You Need Is Love

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I just got back from the CHA show and I had a blast! I even got to meet the sweet Pink & Main boss, Michelle, in person! She is amazing!

Have you seen the new January release? It is full of super fun images and a variety of stamp sets, including some fun word sets. The fun thing about the word sets...they come with their own matching word dies...INCLUDING a shadow die!!!

 Today, I am working with the True Love stamp set.
   
I LOVE the kraft, red and white color combination. I wanted to give it a try on a Valentine card. When I saw the True Love stamp set, I knew this would be the perfect one to use the combo on. I gathered a few heart stamps from other Pink & Main stamp sets and stamped then in white, pink, and red inks. I wanted it to look like the hearts were falling, so I stamped the larger ones at the top and moved to the smaller hearts towards the bottom. I stamped the LOVE sentiment in white ink in the bottom right corner. It was a very simple card to create. Just be careful on stamping the hearts and not smear the ink from another heart.
 
Please continue to stop by the Pink & Main blog to see the January Release!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - True Love stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment