Saturday, February 6, 2016

Love Always & Forever

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Valentine's Day is next weekend...can you believe that?!? Pink & Main has some super cute word dies that fit perfectly with the holiday. So I am sharing a project with you today using the word die and the coordinating stamp set.
 
 
 
My task for the last week or so is purging/cleaning my craft area. During this process, I came across the glitter moon in the scrap pile. I thought it would be cute to use it on a card with a couple of birds in front of it. Then I remembered the birds from the Pink & Main Sweet Pair stamp set. I The birds are colored in with a variety of markers and cut out. The scene is put together with the 'starry' printed paper. The sentiment begins with the 'LOVE' word die and the rest is from the True Love stamp set. At first, I thought this would finish the card, but I felt the card needed a little extra of something. I decided to add a few heart diecuts.
 
Did you see this month's Pink & Main Challenge? It is all about LOVE! You can check out the details or submit your entry, HERE!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend! I am off to do some yard work today!
 
Jessi
 
Pink & Main Supplies:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment