Wednesday, March 2, 2016

DCWV March Stack-a-holic Sketch Challenge

Did you see that DCWV is back with their Stack-o-holic challenges? It is time to bring out those stacks and get to crafting!

Today, I am working with this card sketch:


And here is the card I made using the new DCWV Stack - Birds & Butterflies.



























As you can see, I flipped the sketch onto its side for my card. I knew I wanted to use this cut-out bird from the stack, but had a hard time designing a vertical card with it. Once I turned it horizontal, the idea of the strip towards the bottom would be perfect for the sentiment. I added a couple diecut branches behind the bird to add my detail to the card. 

Want to play along with the card sketch or check out the details about entering your creation? Stop by HERE for all the information!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
DCWV - Birds & Butterflies Stack and Neutrals Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment