Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello, Spring!!!

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I am excited to share my project with you today!

I am working with the adorable Spring Flowers stamp set.
 
 
When I came up with the plan for this card, I envisioned a few flowers around the bottom corner. I stamped a few of the flowers with white ink and added white embossing powder. With the heat gun, I heated the powder until it melted. I used a variety of ZIG markers to color in the images. A simple sentiment is stamped. The panel is attached to a bright cardstock and attached to the card base.
 
As I am here typing this post, I look at the card and am thinking I might go back and add a few more images. Possibly covering the entire front.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 


Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Spring Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment