Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Joy Clair - Letter to God

Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today! Joy Clair released 8 stamp sets this month. You can check out the new release HERE!
Today, I am working with the new set, Letter to God, from the Color by Faith series.

Letter to God Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the bible journaling page using this inspiring stamp set: 

 

The name of this set says it all, Letter to God. So when I thought about writing a letter, a typewriter came to mind. My hand-drawing skills are not the best, so I did a search for a clipart of a typewriter and traced the image onto the page. I drew in the paper and stamped the words of the letter onto the bible page. I used more stamped words and stickers to create the rest of the wording on the page.
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational bible journaling projects,  using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Letter to God

No comments:

Post a Comment