Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Sweet Hello

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am hoping to get some stamping done between today and tomorrow!
 
With Spring weather outside, I used the new Pink & Main's Doodled Flowers stamp set is perfect to create a Spring card!

 
 
 To create this card, I measured an A2 card. I also cut down a piece of cardstock that matches the measurements of the front of the card base. I cut an strip larger than one inch of the piece of cardstock. I then took the cardstock and cut the piece into two pieces. I placed the last two pieces on top of the card base to create the open space between the two strips (marking the opening with a light pencil mark). I stamped the floral images from the Doodled Flowers stamp set and colored in using markers. I attached the two strips of cardstock to the card base, show casing the floral images. A simple sentiment (from the Hummingbirds stamp set) is stamped onto a diecut pendant.
 
Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!
 
Do you love to participate in card challenges? Please check out the details HERE! This month the challenge is a color challenge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Pink & Main Supplies:

1 comment: