Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pink & Main Anything Goes Challenge

Hello, Pink & Main friends! Who is ready for another Pink & Main Monthly Challenge? This month we are going with a very simple theme, and one of my favorites, ANYTHING GOES!
May is my birthday month, so I decided to make a super cute birthday card, using the adorable Dinomite stamp set.



I fell in love with this fun collection from Echo Park! I also wanted to pair it up with a the Dinomite stamp set. I took the image that matched the papers and colored with green markers. The image is cut out and set aside. I layered several prints to form the front of the card. The dinosaur image is attached to the top panel. The balloon is paper-pieced to the card. The sentiment is stamped onto a banner diecut and the card. A sticker embellishment is added using a foam pop dot.

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

We would love for you to join in this month's challenge! Please check out the details HERE!
  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment