Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sweet Halloween


Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today. Did you hear the MarkerPop will be carrying Pink & Main products? There is a HUGE selection on its way to the store, some even available now! Stop by the store to see the variety of Pink & Main stamps and dies!

With today being the 31st, I thought it would be fun to create a Halloween card! Can you believe it is only 2 months away? EEEKK! I am working with the Pink & Main Sweet Halloween stamp set and coordinating dies.


I stamped a variety of the candies and a couple of the vampire cupcake images from the Sweet Halloween stamp set. The images are colored in with a variety of markers and cut out using the Coordinating Sweet Halloween die set. I really wanted the images to pop off the card, so I attached them onto a simple white panel. The panel is attached to a black card base.


The sentiment for the card is stamped in black onto a stitched rectangle. The rectangle is created with the Pink & Main's Stitched Rectangle die set.


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

Jessi

1 comment:

  1. The vampire cupcakes are way TOO cute!!Made me smile!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete