Monday, October 31, 2016

Have a Delightful Day

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Hope you had a great weekend! I managed to set some crafting time in between all the kids' activities.

Today, I am working with the My Favorite Things'- Sweet Forest Friends. This is a fall stamp set, but I am pairing it up with a few different elements that help turn it into a winter set.


I am in love with the My Mind's Eye's Sugar Plum paper pad. The colors are so soft and pretty. Definitely, not your traditional colors! I loved the snowy print with deer in the background. I thought it would be perfect to create a scene card with it. I used a circle die to create the window on the front of the card. I designed the scene in layers. To create the layers, I used birch tree dies and a snowy hill die. The deer image is colored in with a few markers using the no-line technique. The deer is cut out with a coordinating die and attached to the card with a simple sentiment. To finish the card, I add a few enamel dots and a few white spots on the deer using a white gel pen.

_

The following markers are used to color in the deer: Chameleon - BR2 and NU3, along with the black detail pen.


 Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment: