Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Memory Box- Christmas Botanicals

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today! Making Christmas cards is getting me ready for the upcoming holiday season? It is not too early to start of those cards, right?

Today,, I am showcasing the super adorable, Memory Box's Christmas Botanicals stamp set.


I was inspired by the wreath image included in the stamp set. I wanted to enlarge the wreath to where you only saw part of it on the card. I started with the leaf stem stamp and repeated the image a few times, forming a circle. I randomly filled in the empty spots around the leaves with the smaller stamps in the set. The leaves are colored in with a few greens. The poinsettia flowers are colored in with a mixture of red and brown. To finish the card, a simple sentiment is stamped on the bottom corner. The panel is then attached to the front of a card base.


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment