Saturday, October 22, 2016

Prepping My ADORNit Planner

I am planning to make some changes in the upcoming New Year. One of those changes is to be better organized. With all the activities that my family is involved in, it is time to get a planner in place and used! I was super excited to see the ADORNit planner they sent me for being an ADORNit Ambassador. They have a few different styles available, but you can find the one I have, HERE.

Here is the front cover of the Calendar Girls Planner: (I am still trying to figure out what I want to put in the banner...any suggestions?)



It is super cute that this planner even has a beautiful design on the spine of the planner! Could not let that go uncolored!


I LOVE the image on the back cover of the planner. I even colored this side first!


I used a variety of colored pencils to color the planner. But you can use paints, crayons, and markers. Whatever your heart desires! It does take awhile to color in the covers and spine, but it is so worth it when you see the final outcome!

So the next step in prepping my new planner is to color the monthly dividers that are included. I look forward to posting those once I am finished coloring them! Be sure to stop by to check them out!

Did you know the ADORNit has an Amazon store? Stop by and check out the selection available!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Jessi

1 comment: