Wednesday, December 14, 2016

ADORNit Christmas Chalkboard

Hey there, ADORNit friends! I am taking a break from Christmas cards to share a quick altered project I completed using some awesome ADORNit Holiday products! 

**Let me warn you in advance that the pictures for this project did not turn out, we had some rain storms as I was crafting and the lighting was horrible! So my plan to have a tutorial step by step process, did not work out.

Did you know that ADORNit has a great selection of wooden pieces? I took one of the fancy shaped pieces and the plan was to make a table sign. (I needed one for a PTA luncheon for the teachers, so I wanted to make it festive.)

I picked out the main print for the plaque:


Step-by-Step:
1. Attach paper using Mod Podge. Smooth out all bubbles.
2. Once dried, trim the edges and sand if necessary.
3. Attach a strip of red printed paper at the bottom. Trim once dried.
4. Place a couple fancy border stickers above the red printed paper. Trim around the edges.
5.Cut chalkboard paper to a square and attach to the center of the plaque.
6. Top the plaque off with a festive bow!


Looking for a place to shop for ADORNit products? Check out the ADORNit selection in the Scrapbook.com store!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Jessi

ADORNit Supplies Used:
Wooden Plaque
ADORNit Holiday Prints
ADORNit Holiday Border Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment