Monday, December 19, 2016

Best of 2016 - Joy Clair

Hello, Joy Clair friends! I am super excited to be writing this post! For the next several days, the Joy Clair design team members will be sharing their favorite projects from 2016.

What year 2016 has been for my journey with Joy Clair! The year started off with a trip to CHA to help Christy and Amanda spread the word about Joy Clair. It was my first time attending the show and I was overwhelmed with the tremendous talent of so many designers. I definitely came home inspired!

I want to my Top 3 Color by Faith projects, followed by my Top 3 Joy Clair projects. Below each project, I will provide the link to the original post.







Top 3 Joy Clair projects:






Seas the Day

Thank you for stopping by today! Please make sure to check back to see the rest of the design team's favorites!

Have a great day!

Jessi

1 comment:

  1. Love looking back over the year. That hoop is so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete