Friday, December 30, 2016

DCWV Farewell

Hello, DCWV friends! It is Jessi here from the Social Media Design Team. I am here today with a sad announcement. Today's post will be may last as a design team member. It has been an amazing two years, but the time has come to make a change. I want to send a HUGE thank you to Megan and DCWV. You have made this such an awesome team to be a part of and a company to work to with.

I always believe there is a reason for everything! I am thankful for all the interactions I have made with people I normally would not have crossed paths with. There are truly miracles all over the place! With that being said, I decided to make a Bible page using DCWV Rub On Transfers.


This page was the fastest page I have every created before. It is also the first time I successfully worked with rub-ons. In the past, the rub-ons would not transfer completely. DCWV transfer with such ease and no effort! Stick them on the paper, firmly press and peal.

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for allowing me to chance to be part of DCWV!

Jessi

2 comments: