Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Floral Thanks From the Bottom of My Heart

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It is Jessi here. I am continuing creating piles of Thank You cards. I figured I would share with you, one of my latest cards using supplies from the MarkerPOP store.

Today, I am working with the super adorable Honey Bee Stamps' Zen Floral set:


I love pairing up white embossed images and Zig Clean Color Markers! To start the card, I stamped the floral image repeatedly in white on a watercolor cardstock. The stamped images are covered in white embossing powder and heated. I used a variety of Zig markers to color in the floral designs. The watercolor panel is attached to a piece of vellum,


To create the sentiment, I used the Pink & Main Thanks die set. The shadow die is used on vellum and the word die is used on black cardstock. The rest of the sentiment uses stamps from the Honey Bee Stamps' Thanks stamp set stamped in white ink onto black cardstock. A few layers to create this stunning card!


You can stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the list of supplies used to create this card.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great one!

1 comment: