Friday, March 17, 2017

Reach for the Sky



Hello, MarkerPOP friends! I hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend!  It is Spring Break here and we are currently experiencing some beautiful weather. (Not trying to rub into those who are currently dealing with a big snow storm.)



Today I am working with Hampton Art Reach for the Sky stamps and ZIG Clean Color Markers:




I stamped the image onto some watercolor cardstock. Once the ink dried, I used a variety of ZIGs to color in the scene. Recently, I have been seeing a trend were the artist does not fully color in the image. There is white space that is left in a tiny part of the image. I decided to give this technique a try with this card. I have fallen in love with and look forward to using it on future projects. The sentiment is stamped in the bottom corner.






The following ZIG Clean Color Markers were used on this project: 021, 036, 064, 065, and 081






Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi



No comments:

Post a Comment