Friday, May 12, 2017

Joy Clair Tip-in with God's Focus

Hello, Joy Clair friends! It is Jessi here. I am cannot wait to show you today's project! This month, the design team is working with layers. So today, I am sharing a tip-in I created to be added into my Bible.

Today's project is showcasing the Color by Faith's God's Focus stamp set:


For this tip-in, there is a front and a back to it. So let's start with the front. I stamped the hanging pictures image and colored in with a green marker. The camera is stamped onto printed paper and cut out. I used a fun bright piece of scrapbook paper for the tip-in. Multiple pieces are used to create the top layer. The pictures and camera images are attached. I used a printed tag to stamp the Bible verse. The tag is then added to the tip-in. To added a few more elements to the tip-in, I hand out some clouds and attached on different edges of the tip-in. A tab and printed banner are also attached.


When you flip the tip-in over, I decided to include a picture of the family god has blessed me with.  I wanted the picture to be the highlight of this side, so I only added one simple banner.


The tip-in is attached to the Bible page with a piece of washi tape. I did trim off a small piece of the tape next to the paper to allow the tip-in to flip easier.

Are you interested in learning the latest news going on with Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.
 YouTube 

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment